Colintraive Village Hall, Colintraive PA22 3AS
Colintraive Village Hall opened in August 1960 on the site of what was once a large complex of buildings, including a blacksmiths shop. The foundation stone of the old smiddy, dated 1808, was retained and incorporated into the present building. Just as the smiddy was hugely important to the community of Colintraive all those years ago, today it is an integral part of our village life.
The village hall is managed by a committee of volunteers, and incorporates the Kyles Cinema, a community garden, a heritage centre and a bowling green.